In this world of instant and constant and everything-at-your-fingertips, it’s become obvious that a monthly newsletter simply does not adequately provide our community with the information needed or desired.
That’s why, after a lot of consideration, I’ve decided to start this blog. With new technology abounding and more ways than ever to access information, this “home base” will serve as a dinner table of sorts: a place to gather ’round and walk through the school year together.
My hope is that this blog will become:
- a place to access news about JPS
- a venue for sharing our accomplishments
- an exhibition hall of our bond-related construction progress
- a community of sharing and learning together
I humbly ask that it not become:
- a sounding board for your frustrations
- a place to speak disrespectfully or unkindly
As with any community, we must extend grace and do our best to listen well.
Please use the subscribe button to the right or add me to your reader, and check back often for updates and photos. I’m excited to join you in the blogosphere!