The Jenison Public Schools website is one of the best ways for us to connect with students, staff and the community. Recently, our team has been hard at work to improve this essential communication tool. Striving to be user-friendly for frequently accessed content, while also appealing to new members of our Jenison community. With the release of our new logo, colors, and fonts earlier this year; it was the perfect time to revamp the website.
The new website employs a customized design that carries out our new logo and branding. Users will enjoy professional photography representing the entire district. as well as interactive experiences including social media news feeds, interactive calendars and easier accessibility to staff and building contact information.
Focusing on improving the user experience, it was important for information to be found quickly and easily – with as few clicks as possible. Revamping and building a website is quite the undertaking and we’re excited to invite you to check out the finish product!
As in everything we do; we learn, adapt and make changes as we need to and our website will be no different. Please join us in exploring the new site and interact with all of our social media sites including Twitter and Facebook. New Year, New Logo. New Website.
Below are some screenshots of the new website :
- Athletics Interactive Social Media – live feeds of all things athletics via Twitter and Facebook, schedules and cancellations and facility video flyover
- Athletics Home – updated pictures to spotlight explementary athletic programs
- New Quick Links Menu – quick links to important pages within the website. Employment, New Student Registration, Transportation, etc
- Award Highlights – Graphics to display notable awards district-wide
- Home page – new home page with new logo, navigation menu, and more